- February 19-23 – The Book Fair is visiting IPES this week!
- Monday, February 19th – Early Release Day! Students are released from school at 11:35.
- Thursday, February 22nd – Family Night from 5:00-6:30! Also, the Read-A-Thon fundraiser kicks off
- Friday, February 23rd – Friday, March 9th – Read-A-Thon Fundraiser!Monday, March 12 – Friday, March 16 – NO SCHOOL! Spring Break!
- Fundraiser Information: We will have back-to-back fundraisers, starting with Jump Rope for Heart (which benefits the Wyoming Heart Association) followed immediately by a Read-A-Thon which supports PTA. Please choose to give what works for you (not at all, one fundraiser, or both).
Common sense tells us that kids who miss school miss opportunities to learn. Some absences are just unavoidable. But, how much is too much? New research tells us that missing an average of just two days a month makes a child much more likely to fail a subject or to not graduate from high school. This research also points out that parents often underestimate the effects of missing school. It’s in everyone’s interest that students are at school the vast majority of the time. Thank you for making attendance a priority at Indian Paintbrush Elementary School.