All applications for employment are completed online. To begin the process of applying for a job posting, please create an account HERE.

H.R. Staff

To teach, coach, or be a substitute teacher in Wyoming, you are required to have a certificate or permit issued by the Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board - PTSB.

At the PTSB site you will find the necessary applications to apply for a certificate or permit. For questions regarding certification, please visit PTSB or call 1-800-675-6893.