PTO Information for the 2017-2018 School Year
Look for meeting dates and upcoming PTO sponsored events on our Facebook page ⇒ “Laramie Middle School PTO.”
Click here to order Laramie Middle School Apparel!
New members are welcome to join, the membership fee is $10.00, $5.00 for a Safeway fundraiser card and $5.00 goes towards the clubs and activities PTO sponsors for the year.
For questions about PTO, please email Nancy Bartholomew at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 307-399-6653 and leave a message.
PTO meets the third Monday of each month at 5:00pm in the LMS commons area.
Laramie Middle School PTO
The Laramie Middle School PTO provides support to the educational environment for our children grades 6th-8th We welcome your input and ideas to enhance and improve our support to Laramie Middle School.
Overview PTO Activities:
* Parent Teacher Conference dinners for teachers
* LMS Honor Roll support
* Hapi-ness 5k sponsor
* LMS Logo apparel sales
* Book Fair Laramie style at Hastings in w/ help of Jeannine Collins, LMS Librarian
* Book purchases for teachers and staff per their request
* 9th Grade Invite support
* Safeway gift card fundraiser for PTO
* Implemented Study Hall magazine collection
* District Backpack Program support and backpack collection
* Recognize LMS staff on Administrative Prof Day and Nurses Day
* Teacher Appreciation week meals for teachers