8A- Becky Despain
8B- Pam Heuschkel
8C- Janelle Simpson
7A- Ellen Titensor
7B- Clint Swierczek
7C- Deb Alworth
According to ACSD#1 policy, before being allowed to participate, all athletes must have on file in the Jr. High Main Office:
- Sports Physical (the sports physical must be fully completed on both sides and include signatures and insurance information) Dated after May 1st of the current school year.
***Please do not have your doctor fax us the physical, it is a two sided document
that needs to be completed & signed by parents/guardians. ***
- Code of Conduct that has been signed by both the student and parent/guardian.
Other items required by LJHS are as follows:
- Participation Fee of $15 paid to the main office prior to receiving a uniform.
(up to 3 sports, there is no charge for the 4th or 5th sport played)
- A copy of current immunizations must be on file in the nurse’s office before the first game/meet of the season.
- Infosnap online registration must be completed before the first game/meet of the season.
Home School or Virtual Academy students wishing to participate in LJHS Sports must fill out the appropriate Wyoming High School Activities Association form and include a check for $7.00 at the time of registration. We will send it to the WHSAA for you.