- Transportation to Summer Lunch and SOAR at Linford Elementary will start on June 11th with a North and South Bus route.
- The North route will have a stop at Indian Paint Brush Elementary at 11:20 AM and a stop at Slade Elementary at 11:30 AM.
- The South route will have a stop at Beitel Elementary at 11:20 AM and Spring Creek Elementary at 11:30 AM.
- Both buses will arrive at Linford Elementary at 11:45 AM.
- The busing and SOAR program will run until July 28th.
- Summer lunch will continue until August 11th.
Last Book Exchange of the Year!!!
Bring a book and get a ticket for a NEW-TO-YOU book!
Students can bring bin books May 22nd thru May 25th.
Parent drop off is Wednesday May 24th from 3:30 – 5:00 pm.
The Book Exchange will take place on Thursday, May 25th from 5:30-6:15 pm.
Books remaining will be donated to the Books for Brazil project sponsored by the University of Wyoming.
BARK GRADUATION IS WEDNESDAY, MAY 24TH
University of Wyoming A&S Auditorium
Beitel Elementary School
2017 Wyoming Math Cup State Champion
In twenty-eight days and 3,970 math hours, 300,000 math problems were solved and over 10,000 lessons were completed.
Beitel’s prizes include a $250 Amazon gift card, a Wyoming Math Cup Champion banner to hang in the school, Wyoming Math Cup Champion Certificates for top performing students and the Wyoming Math Cup trophy.
All Beitel students will reach high standards and leave prepared with knowledge, skills, and abilities to succeed at the next level.
What is a mission? For the adults at Beitel Elementary School, it’s the reason why we come to work each day. It’s why we exist. It’s why you see cars in our “parking lot” late in the evening and throughout the weekend. We work hard to make this statement true for all of our young Bulldogs year after year. Our mission helps us to define what we should do and, often, what we choose not to do. Thank you for helping to make our mission possible.
On-line report cards were released after school on January 27th. Math and ELA (English/Language Arts) Companion Documents for each grade level can be found here. These explain in detail each skill target and what a grade assigned to each student demonstrates. View, print, or download yours here: