In order to be qualified to teach, coach, or be a substitute teacher in Wyoming, one must hold the proper certificate or permit issued by the Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board (PTSB).  The link to the PTSB is: http://ptsb.state.wy.us/

At the PTSB site, you will find the application form that you need to complete.

If you have any questions about certification, please call the PTSB at 1-800-675-6893.